Stamp stamp stamp all around

OK, so i thought i would try something different. I'm usually not a big white fan, don't use so much white cardstock, but i thought it would be interesting to try something. As I wrote a few days ago, I love the Hero Arts Shadow Inks. So I thought I'd try something with all of them! I do like a lot of contrast in my pages, as well as in my photos. I took a really cute black and white photo (thank you Target MN for the panda hat!), and made it the center of my layout. The background was made using a cute stamp from this set, going from the center out, using all the shades of the Shadow Ink. Of course I misted it lightly with Mr. Huey's in white and clay (lovely soft shade, use it all the time).





 I used some Thickers for the title with Glossy Accents to make them shiny. Used the same stamp, this time in black, and put a brad in the middle. I stamped the date with this AE set, and used a Fiskars punch all around the page. I matted it on black cardstock, and that was that! Actually quite fast and simple once I knew what I wanted to do.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. איזה דף מיוחד! הרעיון של ההחתמה בצבעים המשתנים, על כל הדף, מאד יצירתי ונותן מראה מאד מיוחד לדף כולו.
    אהבתי מאד את האותיות והתאריך המוחתם בתחתית הדף - פשוט ונקי, ויפהפה.
    תענוג להסתכל על הדפים שלך....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know if you can read the comments in Hebrew. so I'm writing again in English - this is a very special and beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. עברית זה מעולה. תודה רבה!

    ReplyDelete
  4. היי אירית,
    עם איזה פאנץ השתמשת למסביב לדף?
    יש לך אולי קישור?
    סופר מגניב
    והדף יפיפה!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. תודה תודה! :)
    אני אתקן את הרשומה ואוסיף לינק לפאנץ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts