SCRAPBOOK YOUR STASH, NEAPOLITAN COLLECTION

Here's another page I made with my Neapolitan collection leftovers, and a few other bits and pieces from other lines. i love love love vellum, and I love using it with baby photos. It adds this softness to everything. This cute vellum is actually from Lucky charm, the newest Dear Lizzy line. That calender paper is Studio Calico Classic Calico (another line I'm trying to finish, and since it's all neutrals, it's a very easy task), and it's adhered to a pp from the Neapolitan line. I splattered some Heidi Swapp Color shine in Teal and Primrose on the background.

And now let's take a short break to talk about Color Shine. It is gorgeous, and I think I need every color. It comes in a 2 oz. bottle, or 60 ml, and it costs the same as Mr. Huey's, only with twice the amount. I do love the matte look of Mr. Huey, but these shimmery mists are just beautiful, and I think they go amazingly well with baby layouts. Or in my case, with every layout! The gold one is especially beautiful.

So here's how it looked mid-way:


And here's the finished layout:


This page came together very quickly. I used a few stickers from the Neapolitan sticker sheet and sticker book, added a tag, a tab and a jagged edged circle die-cut from my stash and that was it!


 
 So I hope you're inspired now to go back to your stash and use some of those not-so-new-but-still-lovely papers!
Thx for visiting!

Comments

  1. What a darling layout! I love everything about it! The vellum gives such a sweet effect to the baby photos. I'm also making a dent in my paper stash and it is actually quite fun, I've found gorgeous B-sides in my stash that I've never seen before because I've saving the A-sides for something special but never realized how to use them. I think it is harder to get the older embellishments to feel fresh, need to work on that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable layout! I love how the vellum softens it!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Great photos and love how the vellum looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that layout is gorgeous!! i'm loving vellum lately too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout. I'm a huge vellum fan too and so glad its come back. I lovethat butterfly vellum and haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, so sweet, love the vellum too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts