Silhouette Sketch Pens

I really love these pens. I do have a couple that didn't last very long, but these little pens are so pretty (the metallic ones especially...)! I really like all the things you can do with them, add pretty sketches to your pages, in whatever color and size that suits your design. Write in whatever language you want (a big plus for me, since I journal in English, Hebrew, and every now and then the occasional German word...), make titles, journaling, well, you get the pic.
So here are a couple of things I did with my sketch pens. Oh, and after a small accident, I started taping the tops of the pens. One time the top just popped out while the pen was in use, and I didn't want to take the chance of that happening again. It could very well be that it was just the one.
Here's the Silhouette in action:


The finished sketch:


I painted the frame with some Copic markers, cut the inside part out with a craft knife, added a few embellishments, and here's the finished page (another pic from the children museum in Vienna, another pic of one of us being silly):


and a close up:


Here's another sketch, I buy them all from the Silhouette online store:

 Thx for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts