My Favorite Collections for 2013

I feel it's been a good year for scrapbooking, I loved a lot of collections, and trends, so I want to share a few favorites.
My favorite summer line (probably ever) is The Pier from Crate Paper. This line is just beautiful, retro, nostalgic and very summery. It just makes me feel happy.



Here are a couple of layouts I did with some products from that collection, I love the pinwheels!



Next favorite for 2013 is Lucky Charm by Dear Lizzy for American Crafts. I think my all time favorite Dear Lizzy collection is 5th&Frolic, but I find that the Dear Lizzy collections grow more and more on me as time goes by. I like Lucky Charm more now than I did when it first came out. I love the color scheme and motifs. Here are a couple of layouts using it- 




And last but certainly not least is Flea Market by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. I loved Maggie Holmes's first collection for Crate Paper, but Flea Market is ,in my opinion, even prettier, with a softer color palette. Here are some newer layouts I made with it-




I just love everything about this collection, the papers, the colors, the gold touches, the embellishments... A definite favorite for 2013.
Needless to say I had many more favorites for 2013, but these three really stood out for me, as entire collections. 
More to come about favorite things in 2013 in the last days of this year. Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts