October Hip Kit Club Layouts + Process Videos

Monday is here. Again. But since Monday is my day to be on the Hip Kit Club blog, it has become a lot more fun. So here's my layout for this week, using the October Hip Kits-






Here's the video-


My second layout was made for Hip Kit Club's first online crop, that took place this weekend (18-19th October 2014).
All the challenges are still open, they'll close on Tuesday 21st of October at midnight EST. You have to upload your project to the corresponding album on the Hip Kit Member Forum FB page.
My challenge was to use mixed media and here's my page-


I had a lot of fun making this layout, playing with the texture paste and the gelatos. You can see exactly how I made this, from start to finish in the video-


Here are some close up shots-





I'll be back soon with more layouts and videos. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts